Re: The '00 SFR schedule

To: <76067.1750@compuserve.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The '00 SFR schedule
From: Nandaholz@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 19 08:20:28 2000
"And if we don't we can always stage a practice meet using all
manner of maneuvers like Chicago Boxes, four-leaf clovers, three-leaf
clovers, 19-cone optional slaloms on the minimum 45-foot centers, Double
cross-overs, Diminishing radius right-hand turns, three-cone 75-ft. slaloms
with a high-speed entry on the left, and all manner of other items we won't
see at the Solo II National on account of . . . .   <G>."

Haha luv it, when can we drive on it ;) If you only owned a Miata!
~Nanda and UFO