Re: Lined courses

To: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Lined courses
From: Craig Boyle <craig_boyle@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 09:14:59 -0700 (PDT)
.. smiley's on:

This feels like listening to Russ Limbaugh on the
radio, "yes, I agree, yes I agree ... aaargh no, your
totally nuts!"

Those little clubs out there have big rookie DNF
problems, but it's not due to the fact that they don't
line the courses, it's because they don't have the
money to buy enough cones! - REALLY!! -  so
consequently they build gate courses that no-one can
follow.

SFR, IMHO, does not have a rookie-DNF problem - at
least compare to the little clubs. If you can't follow
an SFR course, you have bigger problems than autox.
The only exception to this would be slaloms.

Craig

http://invites.yahoo.com