Re: New BFG tire?

To: Sheening Lin <autoxser@mindspring.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New BFG tire?
From: Phil Esra <pesra@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 10:38:49 -0700 (PDT)
tirerack has something about it on their website, I think (their
webmaster posted something to team.dorkus a couple of weeks ago). It
SOUNDS like they basically took the g-Force and softened the sidewalls,
to make it handle more like a Kumho (predictable/effective at high slip
angles). Not sure about the price...

phil