Re: Stockton slalom - which way did you go

To: Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: Stockton slalom - which way did you go
From: "Benjamin R. Martinez" <brmcapri@usa.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 21:23:22 -0700
    To all,  I beg differ about the optional direction slalom, as in the first
paragraph, i had to figure out the slaloms to go fast, isn't that the best way
learn about an auto-x course? if you think about it, there IS only one course to
choose from. Now from my point of view, i took the slalom on the right hand side
to see if it was faster and found that the left side was the fastest, and i
built
the %#@* course!

 I'm not going to agree with Kevin because that can start something, but do
think
that the learning curve is much steeper if you have to think about which line is
faster.

 When you get to chair an event, you get to build a course that challenges all
the drivers and there abilities. I hope in the future, the chairs can design and
build a course with out any feed back, which may hold back there artistic
abilities to design a fun course.

                                  One of sunday chair persons. BEN

--
BEN

DSP #60
Mercury Capri
-- Racing is life...all the rest is just waiting --