Re: Burgers & Beer

To: Dennis and Sherry Armstrong <Miata@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Burgers & Beer
From: Keith Hearn <khearn@Legato.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 11:06:17 -0800
In message <0FRB0052JTXTWA@mta1.snfc21.pbi.net>, Dennis and Sherry Armstrong wr
ites:
>  The Social was great
> I am glad we finally had one. It was way overdue. I apologize
> if I gave the wrong directions to a few of you. The exit on 880
> going north says Hesperian. Going south it says Lewelling.
> I hope we do more of these in the future.
>
>                                 Dennis Armstrong
>                                 Miata@Pacbell.net

But you get credit for having the instructions mention that the exit
  might not be Hesperian and might be Lewelling. Of course, I went
  through the Lewelling & Hesperian intersection 3 times while
  trying to figure out which way I was supposed to go on Hesperian.
  But that was a minor problem, since the instructions had the address.

  Keith Hearn
  '99 Miata 10AE "Sexy Sadie" the Sapphire Shark
  B-Stock
  Milpitas, CA