Re: [WtW] Re: Fw: Flight 93 National Memorial Updates (SCCA

To: "Dave Lyons" <super7@charter.net>, "Marcia Ulise" <Racebrat@att.net>
Subject: Re: [WtW] Re: Fw: Flight 93 National Memorial Updates (SCCA
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@spitfire4.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 20:43:55 -0600
I'd not heard about Max Hammond -- given the amount of discussion I've seen
about Joe and Linda since 1991 I'm surprised Max's name has not come up
often. Certainly he should be remembered too. Thank you for bringing his
name up.

I'd heard vague rumors of the unidentified member Dave mentions, but never
anything concrete.

IMHO, all the 9/11 victims deserve remembrance. Some groups  of them will be
remembered in connection with that group, whether the flight they were on,
the building they were in, the company they worked for, the rescue unit they
were with, or the club of which they were part. That only says we feel our
connection to them, as I find I feel with Joe and Linda and now I must add
Max. They are, for me, the face of 9/11.

--Rocky