Katrina Truck

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Katrina Truck
From: Uracing@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 07:50:40 EDT
Hello everyone,
    I am going down to Houma Louisiana the end of April  to help with Katrina
Relief (Yes it is still going on) and the relief organizer  down there is
hoping someone has a 4 wheel drive truck that is reliable that  would like to
donate it to the cause. This would be a tax donation so you could  write it off
on your taxes. I have tried Ford Motor Company and General Motors  and have had
no Luck. So I thought I would ask everyone here if there was a  possibility.
The only requests for the truck is that it is Four Wheel Drive  and Reliable
and I think they were looking for a Pickup. This truck will be used  on site
between 8 to 9 different camps in Louisiana and Mississippi to haul  supplies
and tow a trailer. It will not be sold for the cash value.
    If anyone out there can help or you know anyone out  there that could
help you can contact me at _Uracing@aol.com_ (mailto:Uracing@aol.com)

 Thanks
Pete Uller
Saturn Poster Child