Re: BMW Clutch Master Cylinder

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BMW Clutch Master Cylinder
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 19:44:07 EST
In a message dated 12/31/2005 4:32:23 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com writes:

To me  what is embarrasing is that a bunch of car savvy guys like us, can't
find  something as basic as a clutch master cylinder.  That tells me that BMW

is being too cute for thier own good.  Und dezigning zee part   in zee most
difficult manner, just to show zat vee can do zit zat  vay

Believe me, they do a LOT of that!  Turns out it uses the brake master
cylinder reservoir.  I'm pretty sure the clutch disc has come apart and  jammed
some lining material between the disc and either the flywheel or pressure
plate
side.  Actually, it makes a certain amount of sense...

Charlie