[Fwd: FW: 260 Horsepower Solstice GXP]

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: FW: 260 Horsepower Solstice GXP]
From: John Lieberman <jlieberman@sport.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 22:07:52 -0600
For those of you who have been thinking about playing with the Pontiac
Solstice, here's a news release that I received today:

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman

-----------

260 Horsepower Solstice GXP

Solstice GXP owners discuss the new two-seat roadster.

(PRWEB) December 30, 2005 -- Last week numerous sources announced that
GM will present the 260 horsepower Solstice GXP at the North American
International Auto Show from January 14th through January 22nd. The
Solstice GXP features GMs all-new 2.0-liter turbo Ecotec engine and
produces over 260 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque.

The car is believed to arrive at dealerships this summer, but
discussions among enthusiasts and future owners is already heating up at
the Solstice GXP Owners Club. We are all exited and cant wait for the
details on this machine said Tom, one of the first members of the club.
The style, performance, and price make this car prefect! Tom exclaimed.

In addition to the GXP trim, it is believed that GM will soon announce a
GT coupe as well. For more information see http://solsticegxpowners.com.

About Solstice GXP Owners Club:
Solstice GXP Owners Club is dedicated to providing information and
details on the new Solstice GXP. The club provides free forums, picture
gallery, links, and many more services free of charge.