Peru NT on the Indy 500 Weekend!?!?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Peru NT on the Indy 500 Weekend!?!?
From: jdmurphy47@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 13:04:50 -0500
I noticed awhile back that the 2006 Peru NT is no longer on the July 4th
weekend that it has occupied for years - now Milwaukee has this date.  The bad
part of this is that it is now scheduled on Memorial Day weekend when the Indy
500 runs in Indianapolis just about 70 miles south - no hotel rooms and
horrible traffic!!!  Talking with Nancy Downing produced no perceptable concern
on her part so I am notifying this list in hopes that maybe enough people raise
the roof about this to cause it to be moved to any other weekend EXCEPT
Memorial Day.  As long as it is on this weekend, I am not going - sigh!

Jim