1995 Porsche 968, set up for SCCA autocross competition, $30000

To: "Stephen Hui" <stephenhui68@hotmail.com>
Subject: 1995 Porsche 968, set up for SCCA autocross competition, $30000
From: "Stephen Hui" <stephenhui68@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 12:22:13 -0800
I'm selling one of the most successful A Stock / B Stock cars in the history
of autocross.  This car was driven to a national championship by Paul Kozlak
in 1999, and has scored podium finishes at Nationals no fewer than five
times.

I strongly believe that this can be the fastest B Stock car in the nation.
I spared no expense in setting up or maintaining the car - I spent over
$10000 on parts alone setting it up.  The shocks, sway bar, and exhaust are
all custom pieces not available off the shelf from any retailer.

I'm willing to let the car go for $30000, including three sets of spare
wheels, two sets of one-event-old tires, and lots of spares.  I'm also
willing to consider partial trades for other interesting cars and/or codrive
deals (i.e. you transport the car to events and I get to fly in and codrive
with you).  The price is fairly firm; I'm in no rush to sell it since I
won't be driving its replacement much until spring comes anyway.  I'm not
willing to part out the car at this time.

The car is located in Seattle, WA.  I will help the buyer arrange shipping
if necessary, but shipping is at the buyer's expense.

For more information, please go to http://magma.ca/~shui/968.htm.  Please
contact me at stephenhui68@hotmail.com or 425.761.3148 (not before 9 a.m.
Pacific time, please) if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Steve

name of winmail.dat]