2005 Driver To Nationals

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com, Teamdotnet
Subject: 2005 Driver To Nationals
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 20:14:07 -0500
For those that noticed I didn't do a "Driver To Nationals" this year, make
this your 2005 DTN contribution.

http://www.azsolo2.com/rvfund.html

My check is in the mail. No, really, it is.
I am opting to send a check so that all the money goes to Richard, instead
of Paypal getting a piece. I know Paypal is easier and faster, so if that
works, please feel free to contribute via that route.

TYIA.

I hope you will have a great Holiday Season, and a wonderful New Year!

Matt Murray

mattm "at" optonline "dot" net

emotion-1.gif]