Looking for trailer storage around Talledega or Barber

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for trailer storage around Talledega or Barber
From: "Victor Bell" <bellv@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 02:04:26 -0500
The Endurance Motorcycle Racing team I volunteer with from LA has two events in
Alabama at Talledega and Barber to finish out season and we are looking for
temporary trailer storage between the events.  I talked to Mark Sipe but found
out he has moved to Texas, so I go out to the net.

We have events:

8/4-8/6 at Summit Point
8/18-20 at Talledega
9/8-9/10 at Nelson Ledges
9/22-24 at Barber Motorsports
10/12-14 at Road Atlanta.

Due to the long travel times back to LA we are looking for temporary storage
for a 22' enclosed trailer between the events.  If anyone can help or know of
place for temporary storage around Talledega, Barber or Atlanta that might be
available please email me privately at bellv@mindsping.com.

Any assistance to our lightly funded, albeit two wheel race team, would be
appreciated.

Victor Bell
bellv@mindspring.com