Hoosiers and Hankooks For Sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Hoosiers and Hankooks For Sale
From: coolwalker@aol.com
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 22:24:26 -0400
Hey Guys and Gals,
I thought I would be taking a friends Miata to Peru and something came up at
the last second, so I took my daily driver BMW instead. I ordered a set of
A3SO4 225/50/14 Hoosiers from Tom at Mid-Atlantic in Indianna. I never mounted
them. I paid $108 each, new they are about $180. Im just looking to get back
what I paid for them. I put each of them in black garbage bags when I got in
yesterday. I competed on a brand new set of Hankook RS2's in a 225/45/16. They
just have the one event from Peru on them. Im asking $275 for the set. Email or
call me if you're interested.
Thanks,
Trey Walker
662-312-8605