rain tires for Fontana & San Diego

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: rain tires for Fontana & San Diego
From: BobTunnell@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 21:50:28 EST
I'll be arriving at Cal Speedway around noon Friday and I'm bringing a set of
205/50/15 Hoosier Radial Wets and 205/50/15 Dirt Stockers.  I'm selling both
sets for a friend and I thought they may come in handy for someone this
weekend or next.

The Radial Wets (brand new) are $750/set including the 15"x6.5" wheels
they're mounted on or $600/set without the wheels.  The Dirt Stockers (about
50%
used) are unmounted and are $150/set.

The above prices are if the weather stays dry... the minute the first rain
drop hits me on the head the prices go up 50%. <g>

I won't have access to email before I arrive, so you can either call my cell
phone (303-898-9871) or just come find me (45' white trailer w/red DSP BMW 330
& yellow/purple DP Miata) if you're interested.

--Bob Tunnell