Re: Buyer Beware! Guy Ankeny & Guy Ankeny Racing

To: J J <ur_4_evr@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Buyer Beware! Guy Ankeny & Guy Ankeny Racing
From: Scott Troyer - DDR TestEng <stroyer@micron.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:14:48 -0700
JJ,

I find your email inflamatory and completely offensive.  Guy Ankeny
happens to be a respected
member of our autocross community.  While I personally haven't done
business with him, I know
many satisfied people who have. To make such an inflamatory statement on
this list I strongly
feel you should

1)  State clearly who you are.
2) State clearly what the problem is and back up your statements with fact.

Otherwise, you assertations hold no water.

Scott Troyer
SS#71
Snake River SCCA