Re: Mitsubishi warranty web searches

To: topsquid@joe250.com
Subject: Re: Mitsubishi warranty web searches
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 19:05:08 -0400
Thanks. I thought I read someone's personal testimonial WRT a
claim denial.

Ummm, no, not in the market for one, but one could consider the
Evo MR. :^)

Matt Murray

New Mitsubishi costs $35,594

By Kathy Jackson
Automotive News / October 11, 2004

LOS ANGELES -- Mitsubishi has priced its Lancer Evolution MR
model at $35,594, including $595 for delivery. It is the only new
model in Mitsubishi dealerships for the 2005 model year.

The MR, arriving this month, also is the only model with a
six-speed manual transmission. It makes 276 hp. The MR joins the
Lancer Evolution RS and VIII models, which are priced at $28,794
and $31,094, respectively, including the destination charge.