peru practice

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: peru practice
From: "Pat Salerno" <psalerno77@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 20:55:26 -0400
Everyone,

Currently the practice for Friday before the tour is in jeopardy of being
cancelled.

I have had an overwhelming number of people asking about the length of the
practice course.  Evolution and SCCA both do not know the size of the area
that will be allowed for the practice course until that Friday morning of the
practice.  As a result, we are unable to comment on it....

Currently we have a handful of people signed up for Friday.  If we can not
make 10 people by Wednesday of this week the practice will be cancelled.

If you are looking to sign up please paypal to EVOPAT77@evolutionschool.biz

Cost: 120.00 for shirt / tickets / discount coupon

95.00 if you would just like the two hour practice.

Thanks
PatS
Evo