Re: Kumho ASX?

To: "'Team.Net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Kumho ASX?
From: Dave Geis <dgeis@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 04:33:26 -0500
David Fauth wrote:

>Anyone have any experience good/bad with the Kumho ASX?  Looking into a new
>daily driver tire and have read both good and bad on the TireRack reviews.

Have about 2000 miles on them on a Protege 5. Compared to the Dunlop
Sport 5000's that came on it originally, the Kumhos are - a lot quieter,
a *lot* stickier (they still even pick up rocks when hot), handle better
and are considerably cheaper. Not many miles on them yet, but I'm sold
on 'em.

--
Dave Geis - #25 FM  1982 Morton Formula Vee
Who needs a roof?...or doors...or lights...or fenders...