free flowmaster to good home

To: autox@autox.team.net, ner@ner.org, FCSCC-MEM@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: free flowmaster to good home
From: Steven J Miller <sjm@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 17:00:20 -0400
Cleaning up the basement and garage.

I have a Flowmaster muffler, more than 10 years old, but since they are
built like tanks, it's still in good shape.

2" single offset inlet
dual 2" outlet
about 4" thick, about 10" wide and about 18-20" long
(note: these measurements are from memory or lack thereof)
Currently, it has two hooks welded to it which set it up for a 1985 Celica
GTS (rear-wheel drive), but these can be cut and ground off with no damage
to the case.

Price - Free!

Here's the rules:
The first person who's e-mail I receive and can pick it up by this weekend,
gets it.
If not picked up, it goes to the next person (sorry those of you on digest
mode).
Tie will be broken by coin flip.

Muffler is located in Trumbull, CT, but you can also pick it up at my
office in Southbury, CT.

Steve