2002 Z06 for CHEAP!

To: <mikemc@pobox.com>
Subject: 2002 Z06 for CHEAP!
From: "Mike McClure" <mikemc@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 23:09:44 -0500
After two years of playing with the best all around performing car made
in America, the time has come for us to part ways.  In other words, my
2002 Z06 is for sale.

I want to sell this car quickly so I don't change my mind!  Therefore, I
am listing the car at a very low price to get it to sell quickly.  Plus,
I am anxious to start working on a project car that I have not yet
purchased (nor made my mind up on).

I have gotten a quote from CarMax of just under $33,000.  This quote is
good for 7 days.  I will sell the car to the first person who offers me
$34,500, otherwise I will take offers greater than $33,000 until next
Monday (Memorial Day) when I will reluctantly sell the car to CarMax if
there are no takers. I can assist with finding financing if necessary.
Monthly payments should be in the $680 range (no down payment, taxes
included) for 60 months for someone with decent credit.

The guys at CarMax said that they would list my car in the $39k range if
I sold it to them.  Kelly Blue Book lists private party price price at
$38,685 and trade in at $35,900.  Edmunds.com lists retail price at
$42,752 and trade in at $37,133.

Here are the stats on the car:

2002 Z06 Corvette
13,500 miles
405 hp LS6 engine
every possible option (including Museum Delivery)
red exterior
black leather interior
heads up display
memory package
electrochromic mirrors
body side moldings
still under factory warranty
new tires front and rear
coated with Zaino Show Car Polish

I am the original owner and picked the car up at the Corvette Museum in
Kentucky and drove it home to Houston.  I have all the original
documentation for the car including window sticker and video.  I also
have a copy of the original build sheet (I had a friend who was visiting
the Corvette factory while my car was being built get me a copy of the
build sheet from one of the line workers!).  I also have sales brochures
and other misc. documents related to the '02 Z06.

I put some pictures of the car up on a website:
http://home.earthlink.net/~mike.mcclure/

I also have extras to sell with or with out the car.  Extras include two
complete sets of stock wheels (one set is powder coated black, the other
set is polished but has brake dust stains).  Both sets have Hoosier
AS303 tires with about 1/2 tread left.  I also have a set of Koni
adjustable shocks for the car available.

Please pass this information on to anyone who might be interested.  I
can be reached on my cell at 713-398-0550 anytime.  If I don't answer,
please leave a message and I will call you right back.  I can also be
reached at mikemc@pobox.com , but calling will get you a faster
response.

Thanks,

Mike McClure