RE: [evolution-disc.] Wiring help on '94 Ford E350

To: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>,
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] Wiring help on '94 Ford E350
From: "Dave Hardy" <dave2020@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 19:51:47 -0400
1994 Ford E350 Econoline Clubwagon Chateau (i.e. - Ford 1 ton van with nice
interior).  The blown fuse I found was in the auxiliary underhood fusebox,
and that fuse is now good and is spitting out power.  The power is getting
lost after it leaves the fusebox.

Thanks,
Dave

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=129ba8ce9/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups
/S=1705066491:HM/EXP=1084145524/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://companio
n.yahoo.com>

e>

*       Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/7_TolB/TM