Re: Trailer recommendations

To: <Ghsharp@aol.com>, <mark@sccaprepared.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Trailer recommendations
From: "Wentzel" <greendot1@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 13:25:09 -0400
Quite some time ago I stumbled across something on the net that claimed to
deal with just the phenomenon that GH describes. It was a set of turbulence
inducing parts that you would attach to the rear side edge of the trailer to
induce the air to make the turn more easily to fill that big vacuum in the
trailer's wake.
I passed on making a purchase since I have never seen any on any trucks, and
if they were as good as claimed I suspect I'd see them on all big rigs.
FWIW.
Bruce