Re: New Mazda commercial

To: Larry Steckel <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Mazda commercial
From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 10:38:42 -0800 (PST)
During a test drive, I had a salesman actually direct me to a road he
said was "fun". He actually told me that I could drive it, shall we
say, "briskly". I didn't know that he didn't have his seat belt on, and
he didn't know that I lived on that road...

This is him:  =8-O

Suffice it to say that when I stopped at the stop sign and he got his
breath back, he asked if we could just drive s-l-o-w-l-y back to the
dealership. I obliged him, but with a big grin on my face. He was so
preoccupied that I don't even think he tried to close me on buying the
car. It was a brand new Mitsu 3000 GT VR4. (1993?) Too bad it was so
HEAVY! AWD was good. (I bought a new SHO instead.)

Bob Monday