Re: Speaking of Natz, Pavement

To: "team.net list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speaking of Natz, Pavement
From: "adam popp" <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 14:41:21 -0500
Any one know if the SCCA solo 2 staff is going to repave the Forbes Field
concrete in the future? I heard it was real bad last year even without the
rain breaking it up. If it's worst this year, I suggest to the SCCA solo 2
staff to come with enough money some how to repave all the concrete all there,
atleast the parts where solo 2 runs on. Bye for now.

> Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 01:40:25 -0500
> From: Davard@aol.com
> Subject: Re: So much for leaving the car unlocked at NATZ
>
> You may have to worry about stuff being stolen, but you don't have to worry
about being killed in Topeka. The FBI said that the statistics used in this
report were very misleading if just taken on the surface. It makes no
distinction between shoplifting a pack of cigarettes or breaking windows with
a BB gun and car-jacking. Or 1st-degree murder.

> The most wanted feature on the evening news/daily paper usually features
people wanted for parole violations...for things like check forgery.