suspension software programs

To: autox@autox.team.net, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com
Subject: suspension software programs
From: KWall73108@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:52:46 EST
Windows xp just refused to accept the Bill Mitchell's WinGeo 3 suspension
geometry program version 3.00 for Windows 95/98.  The wingeo 3 program and race
car simulator program cost around $500.00 in '98.  Bill just informed me the
updates for those programs that would work on windows xp would be $295.00.
Bill
also said that to keep current with his suspension software updates cost
$95.00 per year.
Can anyone on this list recomend a suspension software program that doesn't
charge for yearly updates?
TIA,
Kevin Wallace