RE: Timer Glitches in Atlanta

To: "'Scott Troyer - TestEng TMR DDR'" <stroyer@micron.com>
Subject: RE: Timer Glitches in Atlanta
From: "The Fine's" <webefine@qcol.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 16:07:11 -0500
Scott

I do not consider my letter to be negative, it simply points out events
that took place. The only thing I am looking for is the governing body
of the organization that we all pay membership fees to, to acknowledge
if there is a problem and keep us informed. I also wanted to post a copy
of the letter so that other attendees may write a letter as well if they
noticed any other discrepancies.

What I want is for the SCCA to be more communicative and not just sit in
the timing trailer. If the event gets thrown out - we have 4 more to get
points, and maybe another chance to advance further in the Super
Challenge.

KIM