Re: Evo class of ladies only .....

To: <WHEELSPNR@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Evo class of ladies only .....
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 15:56:20 -0800
  Cal Club has been putting on Ladies Only Schools for many years, though
not quite the level of Evo.   It has grown from 10 or 12 to 30 to 40
entrants and with a good base of former and current female National
Champions we put on a good school.  We often put it on a Saturday before a
regional championship and men who enrolled someone got free entry into the
championship.  Also, men that are at the event are relegated to course work
and pit crew only, and are prohibitted from any coaching or other comments.
At the end of the day, the guys are given 2 runs without course walking to
try to beat their significant other's time and if they can't, must take the
lady out to a fine dinner.  Needless to say, even if they beat the time,
mysterious cones have a way of being added to their times ;-)