1992 Mazda Miata Black and Tan Special Edition For Sale!!!!

To: autox@autox.team.net, ms-scca@lists.netdoor.com
Subject: 1992 Mazda Miata Black and Tan Special Edition For Sale!!!!
From: Coolwalker@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 11:41:24 EST
Hey Guys and Gals,
       Some stuff has come up and I've decided to sell my Miata. It is a 1992
Black and Tan Special Edition with many upgrades and new parts. Im the third
owner. I bought it about three months ago and have put about 7,000 miles on it
myself. It has 125,000 miles. All the service has been kept up. At about
90,000 the Timing Belt, water pump, cam seals, cam sensor O-ring, front main
seal,
Spark plugs, spark plug wires and valve cover gasket were replaced by R-Speed
in Atlanta. I just recently installed a new clutch, clutch slave cylinder,
rear main seal and Hawk HPS front brake pads and bled the brakes with Valvoline
brake fluid. The oil has always been changed every 4-5,000 miles with
Valvoline 10W30. I used a Mazda filter when I changed the oil. It has a K&N
drop in
air filter that I recently cleaned. Everything is in excellent condition, but
the rear window needs to be replaced. I will have it replaced if you pay for
the
top/window.
Body:
       The body was repainted about 3 years ago by the P/O. The paint is
gorgeous. It has the factory Mazda rear lip trunk spoiler and the front and
rear
R-Package Mazda chin spoilers. There is a small blemish in the front bumper
from where the P/O had a front plate. This was purchased in Atlanta and I've
had
it in Mississippi the last three months. Its always been in the South and has
no rust what so ever.
Interior:
       The interior is very nice. The leather seats do not have any cracks or
tears. You wont find any nicer looking Miata leather seats. Im leaving my
stereo. It consists of a Kenwood AM/FM/CD/MP3 Stereo, a 200 watt Kenwood Amp
for
the front door speakers and its wired for a sub in the trunk. I believe it has
Polk Audio Speakers in the doors and head rests. There's a black VooDoo shift
knob and trim ring.
Suspension:
       It has never been lowered. Still has the original shocks and springs.
It has a Jackson Racing solid front sway bar and a Racing Beat solid rear sway
bar. Also has the Racing Beat front chassis brace and RB front sway bar brace
and a strut tower brace.
Exhaust:
       It has a Jackson Racing Hi-Flow Cat and a Thermal Research and Dev.
Fully polished exhaust system.
Wheels and Tires:
       It has a set of 15" by 6.5" aftermarket wheels that were purchased
from Rspeed. I am unaware of the make, I don't think they are Rota's, but they
are VERY lightweight. They are painted gunmetal with the outer lip polished. I
just had brand new TOYO T1-S tires mounted last week, size 195/50/15. They have
less than 1500 miles. I did a lot of interstate driving during Christmas.
       It's located in Jackson, MS. But If you purchase it by this Thursday I
will deliver it anywhere in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, or
Georgia for free. I will be glad to help delivering it anywhere else. Im asking
$5375 or best offer. If you have any questions or would like to see some pics,
E-mail or call me at 662-312-8605.
        Thanks,
             Trey Walker
             662-312-8605