Carfax (No Autox Content)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Carfax (No Autox Content)
From: Paul Parkanzky <parkanz1@msu.edu>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 11:37:52 -0500
I've seen that people report requests for Carfax reports on here every now
and again.  Would someone be willing to get a report on a car that I am
seriously considering?  If it checks out it will replace a similar car that
my wife used to slaughter a defenseless family of trees.

VIN:  #VWSF29M2YM120087

The only bit of autox content is that getting a good deal on this car will
allow me to save more money to pay for my Elise when it finally arrives.