RE: Math problem (triangle area solution)

To: KADAMSON@lifeline.net
Subject: RE: Math problem (triangle area solution)
From: sami@kallio.com
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 11:50:17 -0700 (MST)
On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 11:12:58 -0600, "Adamson, Ken" wrote:

> Hmmm - my answer doesn't seem to jibe here...

My understanding is that Heron's formula doesn't need right-angled triangle so
it can be applied to any of them. With that keyword I was able to find a lot of
good material on how to calculate triangles, this one propably has most to read
but not the simplest one. For more simplistic pages search for "Heron's formula"
from www.google.com or other search engines.

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Triangle.html

- Sami