Re: Apology

To: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Apology
From: "Mark Hirt" <mark.hirt@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 07:26:49 -0500
First off I mean no disrespect to any driver that qualifies for the
Runoff's, just trying to "shift" a paradigm.

Your paradigm about the Runoff's only really applies to the "well
subscribed" classes like SRF, FC and FV.

Current CenDiv points
http://home.att.net/~m.waggoner/files/qualifiers2003.htm

Even though GT-1 is fairly well subscribed in CenDiv I guarantee a Panoz GTS
(probably from some other division) will make the Runoff's in GT-1. I truly
hope GT-1 includes the absolutely beautiful Maroon 70ish Mustang, the car is
a joy to watch.

From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>