I need Kumho Stickers and I have SOLO2.ORG stickers at Peru

To: <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: I need Kumho Stickers and I have SOLO2.ORG stickers at Peru
From: "Chris Hammond" <christoc@christoc.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 14:46:00 -0500
Does anyone know where I can get a sticker set for Kumho's? I think I
have what is sufficient for this weekend, but would like to obtain a
proper set of Kumho decals for future events.

I also will have SOLO2.ORG decals if anyone is interested this weekend
in Peru. As always they are free, just find the Blue 350Z in BS, the one
with the numbers you should be able to read from anywhere on course :-)

Chris Hammond
www.solo2.org <http://www.solo2.org/>