FW: UD/BD Explained (was Fastrack)

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: UD/BD Explained (was Fastrack)
From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:39:09 -0700
Oh please!!.  Stock class autocrossing has not been "where you will be
reasonably able to compete in the car you were introduced to the sport in"
for at least the past ten years.  When I ran in stock classes in the 1980's
it was that way.  Now its" Wow, great to have you, glad you came out, by the
way, you are going to want to get a spare set of wheels for the "R" rated
tires you'll need (that you cannot run on the street) and don't forget to
put aside $1000-$2000 for those custom struts and shocks you'll need once
you get serious.