94 M-edition Miata For Sale!!!!

To: autox@autox.team.net, miatapower@miatapower.net
Subject: 94 M-edition Miata For Sale!!!!
From: Coolwalker@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 02:47:26 EDT
Hey Guys,
Sorry for all the spam, but I figure I would give this one more shot before I
put it in the local paper this week. This isn't your average M-edition. I've
done a lot of upgrades to it in the last few months. I currently installed a
low mileage 99 engine with the 99 5 speed trani and 99 4.30 Torsen
Differential. I installed a new clutch and head gasket for extra measure. The
suspension
has been completely been redone. It has M2 Bilstein Sport shocks with H& R OEM
Sport springs. I also replaced the rear subframe with a 99 unit. It has a new
tan top with the glass rear window from a 99 Miata. The door windows and
windshield were tinted. The A/C blows ice cold. The left rear of the Miata was
lightly hit last fall, I've replaced the tail light and rear finish panel, you
can
hardly tell that it was hit, but it could use a little work to get it just
right, also, it has a little hail damage on the hood and the trunk lid. Email
more or call me at 662-312-8605 with any questions. It also have Powerslot
front
rotors. Hawk brake pads front and mazda pads in the rear, and stainless
braided brake lines. I just had the exhaust redone with the 94 manifold and
down
pipe going into the 99 cat back exhaust. Im asking $7300 obo for it. I will
take
$6500 FIRM to anyone on the list. I also have the original engine and 4.10
Torsen that I will offer to the buyer of my Miata.
Trey
662-312-8605
www.miatanut.net