Re: [evolution-disc.] 350Z discussion

To: Chris Hammond <christoc@christoc.com>
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] 350Z discussion
From: Travis Dixon <travisd@tubas.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 19:59:03 -0400 (EDT)
I think there's ample precedence for not allowing this this in that the
RPO LT4 Corvettes cannot run the Grand Sport size wheels without doing
other conversions.

Seems pretty cut and dried to me. I can't see there being a real reason
for a special allowance for one particular model without some real cause.

Just my $0.02

--travis