Re: Hillclimbs?

To: "Gregory W. Smith" <mr.beachcomber@juno.com>, <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hillclimbs?
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 14:56:40 -0500
It may depend on surface as much as anything.

At first blush, Greg is right. Solo I. Which most hillclimbs back east are.
They are also on pavement.

But what if the hill is dirt? Then ... ProRally or rallycross.

Pikes Peak Hill Climb this year is an  SCCA ProRally sanction. That road is
mostly dirt.

--Rocky Entriken