CSP Miata $5000

To: autox@autox.team.net, fredonna@tcainternet.com
Subject: CSP Miata $5000
From: Fred Uptagrafft <fredonna@tcainternet.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 17:08:08 -0500
I haven't read the SCCA rules for CSP since 2001, but the car was
perfectly legal to that set of rules.  The turn signal air intakes would
need to be covered or removed, but other than that the car only needs
race wheels and tires.

Fred Uptagrafft
Past member Arkansas Region SCCA

                                          For Sale

                                        1990 Red Miata

                                            $5000

Engine

7       1995 Miata 1.8 from bone yard (Marshall's in Ohio) 46000 miles
total

7       Internals are stock

7       The head was port matched = to > inch.  No chance of reaching
the 1 inch limit.

7       9 pound aluminum flywheel from Mazdaspeed.

7       K&N Air filter with Flyin' Miata dust pan style pickup above
radiator.

7       Racing Beat Header

7       Dyno'd 127 RWHP at Flyin Miata in Grand Junction CO.

7       Flyin Miata Dual Core Radiator

7       160 degree thermostat

7       Bosh 4 wire O2 sensor.

7       Magnecor competition wire set

7       Cold air intake that replace the turn signals

Transmission

7       1996 Miata transmission from the bone yard, old one had trouble
with reverse.

Brakes

7       2001 11 inch rotors and calipers on front from Mazdaspeed.

7       2001 11 inch rotors and 1994 calipers on rear from Mazdaspeed.

7       1995 ABS brake balancing valve, less right front wheel lockup
and more rear brake power.

7       New brake master cylinder from Mazdaspeed.

7       Stainless Steel brake lines, new still in the box from Flyin
Miata.

Suspension

7       Rear Sub frame from 1994 Miata (from my wife's car)

7       1994 Torsen differential (from my wife's car)

7       All bushings in rear suspension replaced with new factory parts
from Mazdaspeed.

7       New Koni Sport (yellow) shocks on rear (warranty replacement)

7       Koni Sport shocks on front.

7       Ground Control coil over kits

7       0600.250.500 springs on front from Ground Control

7       0700.250.300 springs on rear from Ground Control

7       Flyin Miata Shock Tower Brace with hood prop kit

7       No Rear sway bar installed (included)

7       Factory Front sway bar

Wheels

7       Smiths 16x7.5 wheels with 4x100 and 4x110 mm spacing

7       Yokohama Parada 205 45R16 with about 3/32 tread left

Electronics

7       Flyin Miata Mark 1 Link ECU for 1.6 engine

7       Flyin Miata Link keypad and data link

7       Engine is a 1.8, but electrically it is a 1.6

7       1.6 throttle body (same size throat as a 1.8 throttle body)

7       1.6 cam angle sensor

7       1.6 coils

7       1.8 alternator

7       Shift buzzer with 110 db buzzer from Summit Racing

Other

7       After market cruise control

7       1991 factory radio

7       Clearwater door and headrest speakers

7       Clearwater amplifier (200 or 250 amp I think)

7       Repainted original red by local Mazda dealer.

7       Air Conditioner works most of the time.

7       Hella H4 head lights with 80/100 watt bulbs

.       Roll bar but I don't remember who made it.

Included but not installed

7       1997 seat covers (look new)

7       1990 factory ECU

7       1990 Mass Air Flow and air filter assembly

7       1990 factory springs (4)

7       Racing Beat springs (2)

7       1991 Factory Service manual

7       Bosh 4 wire O2 sensor

7       Fuel Filter, new still in box

7       Factory Rear Brake Pads, new still in box

7       Valve Cover gasket, new in factory package

7       Rear Mud Flaps

7       Hawk Brake Pads, "Ferro Carbon" Predator

7       RCI 5 point harness