B-Stock 350Z Co-Drive available

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: B-Stock 350Z Co-Drive available
From: "Chris Hammond" <christoc@christoc.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 13:27:21 -0500
I am looking for a co-driver for my Daytona Blue 350Z Enthusiast for the
remainder of the year in B-Stock.

I will be at the Peru NT, and Nationals, along with a possible Peru
ProSolo entry if someone wanted. I currently am researching wheels/tires
and plan to have a set ready for the Peru NT. The car could also be
available for the final two Midiv Solotime Series events (June/August),
as well as the upcoming Solotime event this weekend.

If you are interested let me know, we can work out arrangements.

Chris Hammond
St. Louis
www.solo2.org <http://www.solo2.org/>