RE: [evolution-disc.] Re: Mazda Rev It Up - Atlanta

To: "Wentzel" <greendot1@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] Re: Mazda Rev It Up - Atlanta
From: "Andy Hollis" <awhollis@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 07:07:46 -0500
My $.02:

Just shift it once and leave it alone.  The course will likely be pretty
busy near the start so you'll be shifting where convenient, not necessarily
timing it for maximum revs.  Better to shift a little early than to be
buzzing the rev limiter in first gear.

--Andy

Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important
Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/7_TolB/TM