Toledo NT F125 ride

To: Evolution <evolution-discussions@egroups.com>,
Subject: Toledo NT F125 ride
From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 06:58:45 -0700 (PDT)
I reserved 2 entries in F125 at the Toledo Tour (6/7-6/8) so that one
of my sons could join me. Unfortuately, none of them can do it, so I am
seeking a co-driver. I use a RibTect seat (similar to a Deep Seat), so
the kart will only "fit" someone approximately my size/weight: 165#,
33-34 waist, 40 chest (?).

If you are any bigger than Alan Scheidler, you're too big... ;-)

(I think Alan would vouch for that after prying himself out of it at
Grissom recently.)

I have an extra suit, rib vest and neck brace for your use. You'd need
leather gloves and helmet. Cost: $100 for consumables (tires,
wear-and-tear) plus the $60 entry fee that I've already paid. The kart
will be well prepared and meet weight requirements for a driver of the
above size.

This is not a first-come-first-served offer, so let me know privately
of your kart experience and/or interest in the F125 program.

Bob Monday
Indianapolis