1997 Chevy Tahoe LT For Sale

To: FCSCC List Post <FCSCC-MEM@onelist.com>, General
Subject: 1997 Chevy Tahoe LT For Sale
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 07:56:40 -0400
Please contact Steve at the number below.
Matt Murray

Matt, would you mind posting this on team.net for me?

Thanks,

Steve

************

1997 Chevy Tahoe LT
-Black and Silver
-Gray leather interior
-Factory CD player.
-Autodimming rear view mirror
-Power driver's seat with adjustable lumbar support.
-Power windows/locks/mirrors.
-Privacy glass
-Running boards
-Roof rack
-Barn doors
-Custom molded hard-shell floormats with carpeted surface.
-Class III receiver hitch and seven pin connector.
-Two rear-facing, square, Hella Industrial backup lights. (One
mounted on
the roof, other below bumper) Dash mounted switch.
-BFG All-Terrain tires. Never-used spare.
-CB with ceiling mounted noise limiting extension speaker w/mute
switch.
-K40 Roof mounted CB antenna

-K&N
-MSD 6AL
-Recent plugs/cap/rotor/ignition wires (last summer)
-New alternator
-New fuel pump
-New battery
-B&M tranny temp gauge in A-pillar mount.
-B&M finned aluminum transmission pan with three extra quart
capacity for
additional cooling. Pan also has drain plug.
-Transmission cooler.
-Mobil 1 in motor
-Synthetic rear diff fluid
-Lubegard ATF Protectant in transmission.
-Transmission serviced via fluid exchange machine to ensure all
old fluid is
removed (from torque converter in particular).
-120,000K
-Asking $9700.

Contact me off-list or call me directly at:
508-620-8865 (home)
508-620-5332 (office)

Steve Ostrovitz