[Fwd: SCCA membership renewal]

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: SCCA membership renewal]
From: Scott Troyer - DDR TMR TestEng <stroyer@micron.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 15:27:10 -0600
I hate it when I send these wrong...
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 15:01:56 -0600
From: Scott Troyer - DDR TMR TestEng <stroyer@micron.com>
To: autox.team.net@micron.com
Subject: SCCA membership renewal

I just printed out this years membership application so I could renew since
my expiration is on 5/03.  I knew there was a rate increase, but ouch!  $95
for a family membership?  ($85 for SCCA and $10 for Snake River).  And I
still need to renew my ProSolo License.  That has gone up $5,  the entry cost
of each event has gone up $5.  This is starting to get spendy.  Makes me wonder
if we are getting an adequate return on our investment....

Sorry, tax week always makes me grouchy....its been a while since I've had a
return.

Oh yeah,  is that supposed to be county or country on the the application?  I
have
personalized plates on all my cars because I got tired of the county rivalries
and
decided I didn't want anyone to know which county I was from....

Scott Troyer
2001 Z06, SS#171

I just want to drive......NOW!