FS: 1999 Z-28

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: FS: 1999 Z-28
From: "Christopher Hammond" <christoc@christoc.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 10:23:01 -0500
This is a fun car, more fun than I thought cars could be on the street, but
then  I got a bike. I am looking to get a 350z, so I need to get rid of the
Camaro. Questions, shoot me a note.

1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 (1E one of everything, even more than Strano's and
Johnson's :) )
68k miles
White/White Leather
T-Tops
Power Windows, Locks, Drivers Seat, AC
12 Disc CD
Hurst(factory) Short Shifter
SA Konis
35mm Solid ST Front Sway Bar
16x8 Chrome wheels
Factory Body Kit
Trailer Hitch (200lb tongue weight)
Located in St. Louis, MO

2 sets of extra wheels, 3 sets of USED tires (1 set of hoosiers, 2 kumhos)
Also have a SLP Lid (airbox lid better flow) and a B&M Ripper Shifter, both not
currently installed.
Clutch replaced 20k miles ago. Always used Mobil 1 since purchased used in 2001
(at 27k miles)
Redline in the rear and tranny.

Edmunds TMV trade in is 10,500. Would take 12,000 with all the above, or 10,500
for the car completely stock, no Konis, Stock Front Sway Bar, Normal Stock
Shifter

Pictures available some located at
http://www.solo2.org/2002/Nationals/

Condition: Wear on the drivers seat from entry and exit. Door was damaged by a
break in two days ago, minor fiber glass, estimates already in to get fixed, if
someone wants to buy the car I can get it repaired in two days, if not the
dealer getting the trade in gets to deal with it.

Let me know if you are interested, if not the car is going to get converted
back to stock and traded in when the dealer can find me a car.

Chris
christoc@christoc.com
314-503-5893