TVR Returns!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: TVR Returns!
From: JD Kemp <kempgeoservice@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 05:05:00 -0800 (PST)
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 03:49:41 -0800 (PST)
From: JD Kemp
To: tvrdude@netzero.net
CC: Smokerbros@aol.com, gbrt@rocketmail.com, Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net

Bill-

Great news!  Im glad to hear the TVR team is coming cross the pond to run at
Sebring!  TVR, the surviving marque of Englands cottage automotive industry
will do us all proud at the 12 Hours, for having the b*lls to show up, no
matter how many laps they run.  Like somebody said of the return of MG (The
Sacred Octagon) to Lemans, The total budget for their team probably isnt as
much as Audi spent on the hospitality tent.  But theyre there  God bless
em.  Ill keep my fingers crossed that they do well, and iffen I make it to
the 12 Hours, Ill be proud to salute every time the TVR comes around  No
matter how many times it happens.  (or doesnt happen)

And the rest of youse!  Charlie, Im glad youve figgered it out.    You can
stay

Kevin, Im surprised at you  And after I took ya under my wing at Pahrump,
showed you the fast way around the course.  OK, well  Showed ya the fast way
to the bowling alley for dinner  And see how you act???  GO TO YOUR ROOM!  No
computer games for the rest of the weekend  And stop touching yourself
there!!!!

Topper  Ever thought I mighta been lyin, to keep the riff-raff outta my car?
The Jag is currently not on the road but the reason is financial (insurance!)
and not mechanical  But one of these days, if youre good, you can drive it on
I-10  I get to co-pilot

Peace, Love & Pushrods-

JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB