Grounding kits, performance advantage and legality?

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Grounding kits, performance advantage and legality?
From: "Brian Berryhill" <bikepoet@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 23:40:38 -0600
Reference URL:
http://www.importtuner.com/tech/0212it_ppsuzuki/

I'm trying to find out if Grounding Kits are really worth it.  I've tried to
convince a friend that they would only be good if the stock ground system
isn't good, is faulty, or corroded over.  But many people are claiming 2-5hp
on various applications, and I just think it's a waste of money.

And, I'm assuming this wouldn't be legal except for SM or other higher up
categories... unless there is some workaround?

Brian