Re: P.R.O. Final Results

To: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@netins.net>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: P.R.O. Final Results
From: Sean Minehart <mr_two_2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 05:12:13 -0800 (PST)
I wasn't able to make it but my brother, driving an
S2000, said much of the course was 3rd gear, even
coming close to topping it out (I think he said 97
mph!).  When there are cones on courses like these
they make it a speed maintenance factor, rather than a
power course, lending themselves to good drivers, not
very dependent on class.  We had a tour a few years
ago that did this, separating drivers usually within a
few tenths by a few seconds.

Sean Minehart
Team Underdog Racing

--- Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@netins.net>