Evol Schools at Virginia Beach in March & August

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Evol Schools at Virginia Beach in March & August
From: "Gregory W. Smith" <mr.beachcomber@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 20:44:19 -0500
The Old Dominion Region is hosting the Evolution Performance Driving
Schools two weekends in 2003 at Pungo airfield in Virginia Beach. The
first weekend is March 29th/30th, and the second is August 23rd/24th. ODR
is proud to offer local auto-xers the opportunity to take all three
Phases of this renown school at a greatly reduced cost. The individual
schools are priced as follows:
Phase I Only - $200
Phase I, II, & III - any two $375, all three $525.
Dial-In & Drivers Challenge - $200 each
The complete registration package for our weekends and other information
has been posted at:
www.odr-scca.org/evol-schools.pdf.
Hope to see you at one of our school weekends. Thanks!
- Greg Smith, ODR-SCCA RE