FS: 14" Miata stock alloy rims (rare factory white)

To: "Evolution" <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: FS: 14" Miata stock alloy rims (rare factory white)
From: "Andy Hollis" <awhollis@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 08:06:33 -0600
The Dirt Stockers have been sold but I still have the rims.  These are OEM
Miata 7-spoke rims, 14x5.5", 4x100, ET45, 54mm centerbore, 12.5 lbs.  No
centercaps.  Cosmetically excellent.

These rims are white in color, and were available only for a short time as
an accessory item from Mazda.

$200 takes 'em.  Shipping extra.

As before, I can deliver to Ft Myers Tour/Pro, San Diego Tour, or points in
between there and Austin.

--Andy

[feel free to forward to other interested lists, especially Miata-oriented]