Re: New Car Classing

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Car Classing
From: "Brian Berryhill" <bikepoet@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 10:14:33 -0600
I thought regional level competition was about learning driving skills,
improving already learned driving skills, having fun, and socializing!

I've only been to regional level events, and I've been the beaten and the
beater, but I don't let it keep me from supporting my regional club and
trying to introduce new people to the sport.

Brian (my car was legal for GS once)